If your company is 51% female-owned, you may want to consider becoming a certified Women�s Business Enterprise (WBE). Find out how to get certified and how being certified can create new opportunities for your company.
- Preparing to become a WBE - You've decided that Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) or Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) certification is right for your business, and you're ready to take the plunge.
- Steps to Getting Your Business Certified - The WBE certification process is designed to establish that your business is woman-owned and woman-run.
- What is the WBENC? - WBENC works to promote women entrepreneurs' access to corporate contract opportunities by helping connect corporate purchasing officials with certified woman-owned businesses.
- Successful Strategies for Obtaining Government Contracts - With targeted information and strategies pointing you in the right direction, lucrative government contracts are within your reach.
- WBE Certification - The Right Next Step Toward Growing Your Business? - If your business is considering pursuing large government and corporate contracts, there are ways to improve your chances of accessing these opportunities with a WBE Certification.